BOC: E Bloom and A-hole?

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Nov 18 10:32:10 EST 1998

A puzzeled Ghosts scratches his head....

>I don't know what point you're trying to make with this?  Many people
on this list think Bloom's an asshole.   Does that change anyone's
appreciation of their artistic output?  It shouldn't.  If you talk to
enough people about someone, you're bound to find people who don't
like them.

Dude, when did this happen?  From what I recall Torgo did the last poll on
BOC-L and this wasn't a question.  Are there numbers to substantiate this?
Damn if I missed the poll question then my response would be that Eric Bloom
is not an asshole!  Then again I refrain from calling somebody and ass-hole
(well I try) unless I have personal experience with them.

C'ya
Ghost in the Ruins
OBCD - High Live, Helloween