BOC: E Bloom and A-hole?

Wed Nov 18 12:31:54 EST 1998

>>I don't know what point you're trying to make with this?  Many people
on this list think Bloom's an asshole.

>Dude, when did this happen?

I suspect Theo may have exaggerated a bit.  Certainly this might be in
part the past history with Al leaving the band, and Imaginos.  Not trying
to resurrect any of those discussions, but Al had stated in the past that
he never liked Eric (however, I don't ever recall Al using the "A-word").
A number of folks here had criticized Eric in the past regarding announce-
ments about the album that never seemed to come.

As for BOC's past history, we fans, IMHO, should stay out of "taking
sides" when it comes to the circumstances surrounding Albert's departure
from the band, and exactly who's album "Imaginos" really was.  There
are a lot of issues here, and most of them are private matters between
the past and present bandmembers.

John