Tape Ring

Thu Nov 19 13:38:17 EST 1998

> Finally sending out my next tape today, 'll be the 3rd I've sent
> out (since a friend helped me assemble my original tape, I have to
> let him borrow the ones I get when they get here, which introduces
> delays in sending them on...)...
>

> Is anyone compiling info on the tapes?

They certainly *were*!  For my part, I've sent a tape to Rich which got sent
on to Christian, sent another to Rich which got nicked, got a CD-R and a
couple of tapes from Steven, got one back from Rich, so *I'm* confused and
that's just the ones I'm involved with!

The Mick Farren tracks on mine seem to go down well generally, anyway :)

The one I got from Rich is full of houserocking boogie-metal (including some
Vardis!) - very different from the modern prog-rock I got from Steven.  One
thing the swap has proved (as if we didn't know it) is just what a variety
of tastes there are out there!

- Andy