Tape Ring

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Thu Nov 19 13:51:37 EST 1998

Well it all seems to have gone pearshaped somewhere.  I received two
tapes and a CD-R, all of which were passed along, but there's been a
loooong silence.

I was posting tpae list on my web site, but as I haven't had one in
months, it's lying dormant..

--
Zeitgeist - Reflections Of the Underground
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK