OFF: Star Wars Trailer

Fri Nov 20 14:39:16 EST 1998

>> The trailer for the upcoming (Episode 1) Star Wars movie was shown on my
local news broadcast last night.

>pretty amazing that "news" outlets are falling all
over themselves for the honor of pimping his product.

IMHO, they can "pimp" it all they want.  As Brian said, this may be more
eagerly awaited than "Heaven Forbid" (well, not quite).  Besides, with
all the sh*t that fills the news headlines today, it was great to see
this - it lifted my spirits tremendously.

John

PS:  Happy Birthday to Deb Frost of the Brain Surgeons - even though she
probably won't see this.