OFF: Star Wars Trailer

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Fri Nov 20 23:27:06 EST 1998

In a message dated 11/20/98 5:04:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, mordru at FLITE.NET
writes:

<< >Well, Headline News just ran the full trailer...maybe they'll be doing it
 >every half hour, and no doubt on CNN as well...I guess it's news! :-)

 Well, that's just because of James Earl Jones "This is CNN" tie-in. >>

Ha ha, well, CNN considers even the most trivial and insignificant of things
to be news, often....and this bit of news is at least of interest to a lot of
people...but I remember the time they did a feature on some guy who would sit
his chameleon on his motorized toy car and zoom it around...  While, in the
meantime, important stories are being totally ignored by all of the mainstream
media...but I digress...

SET