OFF: Star Wars Trailer

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Nov 21 06:14:57 EST 1998

In article <199811201358.IAA05318 at panix3.panix.com>, Jeff Berry
<nexus at PANIX.COM> writes
>>The trailer for the upcoming (Episode 1) Star Wars movie was shown on my
>>local news broadcast last night.  It looked pretty cool.  That is all.
>>John
>

>I don't know  - the "cute kid" factor could be dangerously high ...
>
>JB

I realise how difficult this is going to be, but could our US cousins
bear in minds the film is not released in the UK for several months
after May 20th 1999. It's going to very difficult not to hear the entire
plot months before any danger of getting near a cinema. If you guys
insist on discussing the thing here, after you've seen it, please at
least remember to put spoiler warnings on your posts.

cheers!
--
Jon