OFF: ORGAZMO

Zeitgeist xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sat Nov 21 12:12:28 EST 1998

Has anyone seen the film Orgazmo yet? I believe it came out in the US three
weeks ago.  It's written, directed and stars Trey Parker (SouthPark).

I've just been sent a promo of the soundtrack (mainly hiphop / crossover),
but the plot line seems suitably weird.  Joe Young is Orgazmo, a porn
superhero who uses an orgazmorator ray gun that stops criminlas in their
tracks with powerful orgasms!

Any good, anyone?

Zeitgeist-Reflections Of The Underground
Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com