Fillmore Gregg Allman Sighting

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Sun Nov 22 13:20:29 EST 1998

On Sun, 22 Nov 1998 Clovis007 at AOL.COM wrote:

=> In a message dated 11/21/98 6:45:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
=> cmestel at LELAND.STANFORD.EDU writes:

[Gov't Mule 11/20/98 Fillmore setlist.]

=> >  One Way Out***+

=> >  *** w/ Gregg, Duane, and ?????
=> GUITARIST FROM MONSTER MAGNET, NOT SURE OF NAME>>

I presume you mean Ed Mundell (Monster Magnet lead guitarist, not the
rhythm guitarist they added recently, whose name I forget)?

That's wild, Ed jamming with the Mule.  I'm a Monster Magnet fan from
waaay back; (obEMULE:) they do a tasty cover of "Sin's a Good Man's
Brother" (also covered by the Mule) on _Spine of God_ (my fave Magnet
album)...

Cheers,

Paul.

PS: Significant lack of hair combing, but live Monster Magnet have an
abundance of "stage presence." ;-)

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix