OFF: Star Wars Trailer

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Nov 24 04:05:59 EST 1998

In article <199811231533.KAA17968 at mbunix.mitre.org>, John A Swartz
<jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG> writes
>BUT - I don't think any of the
>above discussion warranted a spoiler warning.

Fair enough, it didn't, I just wanted to say so early. I'm little
prickly about this, working in a comic shop, at least 15 times a day
someone will comes in to share the tiniest detail they've heard. I've
not bothered going to so many big films because there's been no point by
the time I can get there. ID4 springs to mind.

I'm thinking about flying out to see it, a fair number of my friends
definitely are going to do this. I'll get back and tell the whole story
to every customer that walks in the door in return for every movie
they've spoiled over the last 12 years!
--
Jon