HW:Lemmy photo

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Wed Nov 25 12:17:34 EST 1998

As was pointed out there is an interview in the 2nd edition of Front, the
new mens magazine that is attempting to be GQ or FHM or something. Anyway
the article is quite interesting, and has a photo of the Lemster in his HW
days. I want to know if the 3rd person he is with is anyone of note. You
may find the photo at

http://www.rdg.ac.uk/~keswrims/lemmy.htm

and then rush back and let me know who it is.

Cheers

Mike w

p.s two worthwhile quotes
Tell us about the soft side of Lemmy:
I really like Enya. She's got a perfect voice - the first album was really
wonderful stuff. I really enjoy gardening. I've got a lot of plants in my
house. I don't talk to them though, 'cos they've never said a fucking word
to me, stand-offish bastards.

Finally when the Grim Reaper wants you, are you going to heaven or hell?
Neihter, I'll probably go to Stingfellows.