BOTH:RealAudio

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Thu Nov 26 14:47:44 EST 1998

I have just installed RealPlayer so I can listen to the HW stuff at
punkcast. I have then gone onto look at the liveconcerts web site to see
if they had anything interesting, and they have the Motorhead gig from
Ozzfest 98 (well 32mins of it on video) and I am very excited about seeing
a tiny jerky lemmy do Iron Fist, Stay clean and so on while I'm typing
away in another window on my computer. I am less thrilled by the pauses
every 90 seconds, but then the thrill of a new toy makes me live with it.
It is to be found at

http://www.liveconcerts.com/lcarchive/concerts/980817/Motorhead/

The set list is IF/SC/Over your shoulder

There is also a BOC gig from Jun 15 1998, but with audio only

http://www.liveconcerts.com/lcarchive/concerts/980615/Blue_Oyster_Cult/

It does last 1h34m, and starts with burning for you, cities on flame.

Are there any other sites I ought to be playing with?

Mike w