Spirit of Brock

Mark Edmonds edmondsm.brbs at EMS.RAIL.CO.UK
Fri Nov 27 06:27:00 EST 1998

From: Mark Edmonds
Date: 1998-11-27 11:27

I could have sworn that on a recent album there is some production credit
given to Dr. Hasbeen. I always thought it was Dave's self-depreciating
method of referring to himself.

Mark

Doctor Hasbeen would appear to be a band. Given their style and the
album title, I guess they're likely to be Hawkwind fans.

> >> I just got this CD by "Doctor Hasbeen".
> >
> >What's the title of the CD, label, etc.?

The title of the CD is "Spirit of Brock". I don't have it here to read
the label. I got the CD through Andy Garibaldi at C&D Records.

FoFP