HW: Compiling Live tracks list - Help!

LN1GJT Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Fri Nov 27 07:09:28 EST 1998

FOFP Writes:

>LN1GJT writes:
>
>> Hi FoFP
>>
>> Here's a few bits of info for you:
>>
>> Live 79                      08.12.1979               CD+LP    ???
>>
>> Recorded at St Alban's civic Hall  -  same gig as the bootleg !!!!
>> Whoever pressed the bootleg needs their head sorting out !!
>
>I do wish the band would release the other tracks from that gig.
>
>> Undisclosed Files            27.11.1984 & ?.12.88     CD+LP Sheffield + ?
>>
>> The rest of this is from Hammersmith Odeon, winter 1988 - (sorry - can't
>>recall
>> the date)
>
>Which tracks are from which years? I remember thinking way back that
>the later ones were one of the Hammersmith '88 gigs.
>

>> The Business Trip            27.11.1993               CD+LP Hastings
>>
>> Some of this sounds VERY like Slough, so similar, in fact, that a lot of the
>> tracks play EXACTLY alongside my video of that gig!
>
>You reckon that the whole album is from Slough or just some tracks?
>
>FoFP

Undisclosed Files:

TRACK                   DATE            TOWN, VENUE

Orgone Accumulator       ?               ?     S
Sonic Attack             ?               ?     S
Watching The Grass Grow  ?               ?     S
Curse of Man             ?               ?     S
Master ot Universe [LP]  ?               ?     H?  (I Can't recall from memory)
Ghost Dance        [CD]  ?               ?     H?             "
Coded Languages    [LP]  ?               ?     H
Coded Languages    [CD]  ?               ?     H
 Ejection                 ?               ?     H
Motorway City            ?               ?     H
Dragons and Fables       ?               ?     H
Heads                    ?               ?     H
Angels of Death          ?               ?     H

Clues:

- 27.11.84 Sheffield
- ??.12.88 Hammersmith Odeon

Business Trip:

I suspect that the album was recorded from several gigs,  as they had an
A-Dat(?) digital multi-track tape machine at most of them  (at least the ones
that I got to!)