HW: Compiling Live tracks list - Help!

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Sat Nov 28 08:47:33 EST 1998

Hello Mike,
Hello Folks

Here are a few corrections from me. Hope that helps a bit

>PXR5                         29.09.1977               CD+LP (3Tracks)
Leicester
The live tracks are NOT from London or/and Leicester because I have both
tapes and the tracks do not sound like beeing from these gigs

>Live 79                      08.12.1979               CD+LP    ???
St. Albans
Guy, you are right. The person who did the boot was an asshole

>Bring Me the Head of..        ?????                   CD&LP ????
London, 23.05.1973

>Bristol Bike Show             ?????                   LP    ????
Bristol 20.06.1986

>Travellers Aid Trust         ??.??.1988 & ???         CD+LP ??  ??
Washing Machine is from Clyro Court 01.10.1988

>Wir Sind Kinder der Revolte  21.07.96                 CD
The venue is Burg Herzberg

> The Business Trip Nov-Dec.1993 CD+LP Slough,Hastings...
Hmm, Alan Davey told me that it is from Hastings.
But it really seems  that it was recorded in Slough as well

He also told me that the LOVE IN SPACE live - CD was recorded in Bristol 1995

>Undisclosed Files      (1995 LP)
>- 27.11.84 Sheffield
>- ??.12.88 XXXXX
I am very sure that the 1988 tracks are NOT from Hammersmith
The tracks are NOT identical with the tracks on all tapes I have from this
tour

Bernhard