OFF: John Swartz and his band of merry air guitarists

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Mon Nov 30 22:11:37 EST 1998

Just to add my 1 and 1/2 d to the pot, I play what I think might be the ony
Brain Surgeons guitar in existence -- all five of the mighty group signed
what foremerly was a plain ol' Squire Strat-o-caster.  Noises it generates
with my Kay Star*ter series amp occasionally sound familiar to the
untrained ear.
However, when I attempt to play along with 5-6 hours worth of BOC/tBS
material, it almost...almost... sounds like riffs on the CDs/LPs/Cassettes.
 I dunno, maybe its the because of ringing ears or lack of caffeine.

To coin the mighty Wesley Willis, "Rock on BOC-L."

Jason

PS: Finally managed to listen  to my vinyl Space Ritual. I shall readily
concur with any and all claims one may posit to its blanga nature.