HW: Hawkwind at Strange Daze 98 MPEG audio

Dave Greenhalgh d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Sun Nov 8 19:35:44 EST 1998

Strange,  I changed the names to the track titles .mp3 in explorer and they play
just fine through Winamp 2.x for me.  Are you sure that you're not just passing
critical judgement on the singing?

dave