HW: Anubian Lights

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Fri Oct 2 03:38:24 EDT 1998

I think it is worth getting....it's not Hawkwind, but then again, they
aren't trying to be...maybe not one of my top 5 playlist CD's for now, but
is a good listen every now and then....it's definitely different than
anything else you may have heard...., and the production job is
good...sounds OK at 3:00 in the morning if you are in the right frame of
mind....