OFF: (Sorta) And Now a word from Chocolate City

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Fri Oct 2 07:50:32 EDT 1998

> Eek - call the outrageous police.  Breast baring?!  GG Allin would have
> packed it all in if he'd heard.  (And if he wasn't dead.):-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rich.

Man, he was one sick fucker, wasn't he? Guy makes Marilyn Manson and
all his TV posturing look like Mr. Rogers!What was the real deal with
GG Allin anyway? I only sort of knew of him through a punk friend of
mine, but from what little I heard, he seemed to be seriously messed.
I saw a home video the other day about him...had all kinds of clips
and interviews and stuff. I was almost tempted to buy it just to find
out more about him.

--  Nick