HW: Anubian Lights

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Fri Oct 2 14:30:03 EDT 1998

>Hi there
>
> Does anyone know if there are other Anubian Lights CDs out, or if more are
>> being planned?  I know they have one track on the *Area 51* compilation
>> (which is also very good, IMHO).
>>
>There was mention on here recently of a new one being out. Someone else
with
>the actual album should be able to give us more info.
>I'm hoping to get it soon, except the exchange rate between Australia and
>the rest of the world is really bad right now. The price of imported CD's
>have almost doubled!!!
>
>William

The new one is"Not Let The Flame Die Out" and it's pretty good, a bit more
varied than their previous stuff.  The Hawkwind connection is getting a bit
strained on this one though:  Simon House is listed as a Special Guest
(violin on only one track, "Frequency"), and Nik is also a Special Guest,
although his sax and flute are almost nonexistent on this!

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

http://www.psn.net/~novadrive/