OFF: Alchemyst

David G d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Fri Oct 2 14:45:14 EDT 1998

Thanks for the info.

This could very well be the same lot,  yes.  If I could persuade the RA
samples on the web page to play I'd have a better idea!  There was definitely
a mention of Seratonin something or other as th name of either th track or the
album,  but maybe th label is different or the page hasn't updated.  Peel said
the album was recorded in Somerset which ties up with the biog,  but that the
label was Australian (?).  Time for some research.

DaveG