Re: HW: New Bob Calvert CD´s.

Steve Steve at DOREMI.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Oct 2 16:53:11 EDT 1998

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998 14:15:54 +0200, you sent through the ether:

>The first is a live-CD with tracks from two shows, 6/11-86 and 31/1-87 and the second is filled with demos and rare tracks by Bob Calvert and Michael Moorcock.

Hiya,

I`d like to hear these CD`s.. :)

The first 6/11/86 according to my diary is from the Princess Charlotte
in Leicester, I played guitar at that show & Bob & I had a MASSIVE
falling out during the gig.. (he said I was playing too loud.. ..as
if..) can you hear the argument? the 2nd ins`t in my book, the closest I
have to that date is 13/12/86 at Dingwalls, so I suspect it may be a
date he did with the Starfighers or a typo..

-Steve