HW: Magic Muscle for sale

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 3 01:47:37 EDT 1998

Hi, folks. I got ahold of Magic Muscle's "One Hundred Miles Below"--I'm
listening to it now and am pretty disappointed; it's pretty much commercial
(by HW standards) hardrock, from what I've heard so far. The second track has
some House violin tweaking reminiscent of "Robot", however. On fourth track
now, some decent House again, perhaps the only reason worth owning this
record...unless you're a kompletist kollector...which brings me to the main
point of this post!

I'm selling this, and since it seems like a fairly rare record, I'm asking
$16, ppd.

Here are the details:
Magic Muscle
"One Hundred Miles Below"
One Big Guitar Records
OBG-LP 9005
1989
Mint-condition

Notes: Studioized from a live recording in '88.
Players: Rod Goodway, Huw Gower, Ade Shaw, Twink, House

E-mail if interested. I could use the cash, but I guess I'll take a trade if
you have something I really need.

Thanks, Chuck <chuckrecs at aol.com>

PS: Okay, on further listening, there is some mild spaciness due to House's
fine playing, but warning: it's still constantly in a very polished hard-rock
context.