BOC: See You in Black

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Mon Oct 5 02:13:28 EDT 1998

   Hi all, a friend of mine was watching Sports Line which is the sports
half of our local news here in Saskatoon, which is affiliated with the
Global Television Network here in Canada. During the broadcast while
they were showing highlights of the recent Toronto Argonauts CFL game
they were playing See you in Black. I was quite shocked to hear this, I
wish I would of seen it myself I would of went absolutely ballistic to
say the least ;-). The broadcast was aired Fri Oct 2 on the 10 o'clock
news. I love to hear of any BOC song reference other that DFTR, looking
forward to hearing the Metallica version of Astronomy on there next
album also.