BOC: BOC&KGB

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Mon Oct 5 07:00:41 EDT 1998

Just talked to a friend of mine who says KGB is giving "Live for Me"
a decent amount of spins, and talking up the album pretty well. In
fact, they're apparently running some kind of contest where you call
in to win a free copy of HF and your name goes into a drawing for a
guitar autographed by the band!

I haven't heard of BOC being promoted this much in years...could
things be turning up? : )

By the way, this friend tells me that he really enjoys KGB, and they
do justice to all the geezer bands that have new albums, like UFO,
Deep Purple, etc. Maybe I'll have to start checking them out from now
on.

Oh well. Counting the days down to Saturday! It'll be my first show
in about two years or so.

--  Nick