OFF: Metallica EPs

zeitgeist-scot xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Tue Oct 6 13:48:01 EDT 1998

>        As someone who owns the oringal cd+tape+vinyl of Re-Re and the
picture disk and blue vinyl of Re-, I'm curious if anyone knows
>        what these are worth?  I've also got the Jump in the Fire EP
>        and the Neck Brace Remix of Whiplash EP as well.

I'm afraid you won't retire on the proceeds.  Metallica rarities tend to
actually be very common.  Mint prices;

Jump In The Fire 12" red - £20/$33
" picture disc £35//$58
Garage Days - £7/$12 variations add about 15% [not as rare as people believe]
No other commercial release is a major rarity except the clear vinyl 12" of
Creeping Death which sells for about £100, with the red/green versions
going for about £75.

And remember that's what you'll pay for these.  Selling to a dealer, lop
30% off the prices.

NP Paradise Lost - One Second
ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com