HELLOOOOOOOO

Mark Edmonds edmondsm.brbs at EMS.RAIL.CO.UK
Tue Oct 6 13:47:00 EDT 1998

From: Mark Edmonds
Date: 1998-10-06 18:47

>Gosh!  a huge red sun just emerged from under a grey sky, is hanging
>suspended just above the horizon and slipping slowly down out of sight
>even as I type this.   IMPRESSIVE!

>J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
>                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk

I remember being knee-high to a greenfly (to try and keep things vaguely on
topic) and listening to stories told by my elders about this big round
bright thing that used to appear at  certain times of the day. Down here in
London, this mysterious round object has passed into folk-lore and the only
people to have seen it now sit around frazzled out on meths. At weekends, we
play "sun rituals" where one of us hides behind the sofa and slowly pokes a
torch over the top of it and we pretend its the sunrise. God, I hate winter.