Metallica cover

Daniel Ligon makmorn at QIS.NET
Tue Oct 6 18:09:51 EDT 1998

On Tue, Oct 06, 1998 at 03:25:00PM +0000, Goran Janicijevic wrote:
> LW> back, but I don't know for sure. But one song there doing on it is
> LW> Astronomy. There was a thread on this in the news group
> LW> Alt.Music.BlueOysterCult.
>
> Isn't this listserv group same as alt.music.blueoystercult?

Not at all.  Some denizens of the newsgroup don't like the non-BOC
discussion here, and some us don't want our addresses posted to
USENET.

There is a list of free newsservers at http://www.jammed.com/~newzbot/

Daniel Ligon                                      makmorn at qis.net

The entire story of Imaginos has not been told and only time will
tell if the riddle will begin.

  -- Albert