OFF: Gumby is back, Tape Swap

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Tue Oct 6 20:04:25 EDT 1998

>What about the Tape Swap?  I have only received two tapes so far.  Have we
>all given up?  Is anybody still sending tapes?

After a great delay I sent my second tape out last week.

The third should go out once my collaborator on my original
tape is done with it.

I send mine to Chris Allen.

The original tape I sent had a picture of a woman on the
cover, and labeled one side "abrasive" and the other side
non-abrasive.

The second tape only had an e-mail address on it, heavily
synth/electronic, not really what I cared for.

The third one was entitled "Scenes from chaotica", had some
good stuff.

"All praise, he's found
 the awful truth, Balthazar...
 He's found the saucer news!"