HW: Live Chronicles

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Wed Oct 7 01:28:17 EDT 1998

>How many different CD versions of Live Chronicles are there? Which one is
>best and has the most tracks?

I'd vote for the Griffin double-cd set.  (yes, I know there's
one with a sampler now, but still)....

They did a fine job on the packaging, even tossing in a
Moorcock elric story in the box (the first one).

They got one of the Gould paintings for the cover, very good.

They got 3 extra tracks, War I survived, Voices in My Head,
and one other.   And they got all the Moorcock bits restored
that were pulled from earlier releases.

And they got lyrics in the other booklet.

"All praise, he's found
 the awful truth, Balthazar...
 He's found the saucer news!"

  - E.T.I. by Blue Öyster Cult