HW: Live Chronicles

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Wed Oct 7 16:33:33 EDT 1998

wandering-star wrote:

> There are 3 different cd versions of 'Live Chronicles'.
>
> The best is US release on Griffin, the mastering is better and it has
> all the Moorcock spoken word tracks that aren't on the 2 Castle
> Communications releases.
> Rich

 As I recently noted:

I just came back from the CD store in Manchester, NH USA and this is
they currently have in stock for Hawkwind:

Live Chronicles  (Griffin) 2 CD's   GCDHA 0-136-2      $24.99

Zones                (Griffin)               GCDHA 164-2          $14.99

Quark, Strangeness and Charm (Griffin - Box set cover) 162-2 $12.99

Ambient Anarchists (Snapper) 2CD's SMD CD 121  (I forgot the price!)

Friend & Relations - Cosmic Travellers Vol.6 (Anagram) CDMGram 105
(Iforgot to price this too!)

If anyone is interested in any of these, let me know.
Chris