B0RN to G0 open at a benefit for Khan - Lion's Den Monday October 12th NYC

Marc Power mpower at CICG-DEV.ETSD.ML.COM
Wed Oct 7 17:29:05 EDT 1998

Cozmic Greetingz SpaceRockerz,

Khan, our buddy who works at the Lion's Den (Sullivan Street, NYC)
got himself banged up pretty bad in a car accident. The experience
has left him with massive medical bills, which he can't cover.
In order to help him out, his friends are organizing a benefit gig
on his home turf, the Lion's Den, all proceeds to go to Khan.

Here are the details:

Date: Monday 12th October - First band on at 8pm sharp

Place: Lion's Den, 214 Sullivan Street, NYC (212 477 2782)
       between Bleecker and W3rd

Schedule: Five incredible bands! Including SpaceRock upstarts B0RN to G0!

         8:00   B0RN to G0
         9:00   Cows in the Graveyard (from Cleveland)
        10:00   Weedkiller
        11:00   Chucka Riddim
        12:00   Plastic Holiday

Please come and support our efforts. Replicate this posting wherever it
would be effective but please don't turn it into SPAM.

Cheers!

Marc Power (B0RN to G0)