BOC: on KGB

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Thu Oct 8 00:27:15 EDT 1998

> week. I even heard them play "I Love the Night" once on a request.

That's ironic...about 10 years ago I called and BEGGED them for
"Fireworks"...they refused!

> when I noticed the car in front of me. It was a red Talon with
> Pennsylvania plates that read "BOCULT".
>
> By any chance, was that someone from this list?

I wish.

> As for saturdays gig, it is looking worse and worse that I will be able
> to swing it (RATS). If I do make it, it will be a last minute thing and
> I will be running late. Theo of course knows me, but just in case I do
> make it there to meet you Nick I will make it easy to spot me by wearing
> my RUSH COUNTERPARTS jersey. Theo will be the guy standing as far away
> from me as possible. HA! ;^)

All right...I'll be wearing a black Ultraman T-shirt and black jeans, and again, I
have long black hair, thin beard and mustache, and I will be with a
friend who I predict will be the biggest man in the bar (He usually
is, wherever we go). He's well  over six feet tall and 300-something
pounds...he's got glasses, short black hair and a beard and mustache.

Last time I saw BOC, I had just seen them, and the set was way too
Buck-heavy and I was a little brought down overall. But it's been a
few years, and I'm getting pretty psyched.

--  Nick