HW: Live Chronicles

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Thu Oct 8 06:29:27 EDT 1998

OK, I missed the beginning of this, are we talking about Live Chronicles
or the new Castle release of 2CD Anthology which title escapes me. I saw
this in the shops today and it looks like the usual culprits, with some
stuff from live 79, buisiness trip and other 'proper albums' as an added 7
track bonus.