BOC: on KGB

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu Oct 8 07:25:13 EDT 1998

> From:          Torgo Sedler <drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM>
>

> As for saturdays gig, it is looking worse and worse that I will be able
> to swing it (RATS). If I do make it, it will be a last minute thing and
> I will be running late. Theo of course knows me, but just in case I do
> make it there to meet you Nick I will make it easy to spot me by wearing
> my RUSH COUNTERPARTS jersey. Theo will be the guy standing as far away
> from me as possible. HA! ;^)

I'll be the guy that looks like everybody's wastrel uncle!  Actually,
this gig might be a problem for me too.  Anyone know what time BOC
will go on?  I figure around 11PM, that's about usual for bar gigs.
I probably won't be able to leave Syra. 'til around 930 or so.  I
guess it depends upon how Friday's show goes.  If they totally kick
ass, I might skip Sat.'s show.  But if I can get out of here at a
good hour, then for sure I'll make it.

Brian, can you tell me the best way to get to the Roch. gig?  Anyone
else going Friday?

theo