BOC: on KGB

Thu Oct 8 09:46:19 EDT 1998

>That's ironic...about 10 years ago I called and BEGGED them for
"Fireworks"...they refused!

Refused to play an Albert song that they either hardly ever or never played
live before?  Not surprising!

> when I noticed the car in front of me. It was a red Talon with
> Pennsylvania plates that read "BOCULT".

I recently saw a blue pickup in the Burlington, Mass. area with Mass.
plates with the exact same lettering!

>Last time I saw BOC, I had just seen them, and the set was way too
Buck-heavy and I was a little brought down overall. But it's been a
few years, and I'm getting pretty psyched.

Set is still somewhat "Buck-heavy", although not as much as about a year
or two ago when Eric barely sang at all.  It's closer to a 50-50 split
now - maybe 60-40 Buck to Eric singing.

John