BOC: X-Ray Eyes

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu Oct 8 10:07:23 EDT 1998

> From:          Andy Gilham <Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM>
> You know that line "In the fifties, Ray Milland..."  Anyway, the film came
> out in 1963.  But maybe it was set in the past... :)
>
> - Andy
I think the feel of the lyrics is more toward the 50s.  I think the
lyrics kind of remind me of the McCarthy witch hunts.  Don't look too
hard into others' lives, as you may not want the info. that you get.
Ever notice that a lot of the lyrics on HF deal with paranoia?  Or
maybe it's just ME that's paranoid, and I'm seeing that imagery in
the lyrics...

theo