HW:Was Live Chronicles(Now Anthology reissue)

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Oct 8 10:35:33 EDT 1998

wandering-star writes:

> Well it started as Live Chronicles, and now it's anthology..hehe...no
> its both ;-)
>
> I didn't look what the bonus trax were on either the castle reissue of
> Live Chronicles, or The Anthology reissue.  Anyone care to pop into a
> record shop and enlighten us about the track listings.

I have the package but I've been too busy with start of term stuff and
preparing for a deflationary depression to do important stuff like
keeping the Codex up to date.

Apologies all round. I'll get to it soon.

FoFP