new hawktracks

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Thu Oct 8 11:03:09 EDT 1998

> Two new Hawktrax due on a Pink Floyd tribute CD + book package including
> an Interstellar Overdrive cover (didn't Nik fo one of those on something
> similar recently?).

Nik did _Careful With That Axe, Eugene_ on _A Saucerful Of Pink_ (CLEO9551).

Frank

---
What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth?  Judging from
realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common
laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad.
     -- Dave Barry, "Well Dressed for Disaster"
        Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com
   phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240