new hawktracks

Andreas Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu Oct 8 13:26:12 EDT 1998

M Holmes schrieb:
> Frank Weil writes:
>
> > > Two new Hawktrax due on a Pink Floyd tribute CD + book package including
> > > an Interstellar Overdrive cover (didn't Nik fo one of those on something
> > > similar recently?).
> >
> > Nik did _Careful With That Axe, Eugene_ on _A Saucerful Of Pink_ (CLEO9551).
>
> Some ex-hawk did "Interstellar Overdrive" on something. Was it Simon
> House then?

Yes, Spiral Realms (a.k.a. Simon House) did a studio version on A Saucerful and a
live one on their Solar Wind CD.
The Smell of Incense also covered it on their album All mimsy were the Borogroves
a few years ago, titled as (The Smell of) Interstellar Overdrive.
And just recently Pseudo Sun included about 20 seconds of I.O. during their set
in Jonkoping.

Andreas