new hawktracks - Smell of incense gig

Po plamotte at SKYNET.BE
Sat Oct 10 06:26:18 EDT 1998

The Smell of Incense, this band coming from Norway, are on tour at the end
of October in Europe.
They are making a special psychedelic music that inners your brain.
Gigs in Liege (belgium) on the 23rd of October, in L'etoile du Nord, the
north star (Doll-members : 150bef or about us$4.5, those that are not on
the doll will pay 250bef-us$6.5)
They also will play in Bastogne (Be) on the 24th of october, and many dates
in germany.
(infos : mail me)
'Free Marie-Jeanne'