BOC: Hot Rails

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Sun Oct 11 02:11:57 EDT 1998

<< While on the sub. of live tunes...is there any chance that Hot Rails
 will ever sneak its way back in? The only live performances of that
 song I have witnessed are the version on ETL and Joe's performance at
 a Cult Brothers show about a million years ago. Boy, do I love that
 song! >>

You have to go to an X Brothers (the renamed Cult Brothers) concert...since
it's Joe's song, everybody else seems content to let him be the one to perform
it...:-)

SET