HW:off

Scott Heller shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Sun Oct 11 07:23:26 EDT 1998

Hej,

        That was a really great interview with Dave. He seems to be in
excellent spirts these days...   Has anyone received anything from the HW
Passports?

As for the New Ozrics- Space Doubt Streaming... I think that it is really
excellent. The drums are mixed higher than usual and Rad is really
excellent. Some of the jams are really good and they really take off On
Eternal Wheel. I highly recommend it..  I had no trouble with the one line
mailing and received my copy in early september, if I recall correctly..

Too bad Smell of Incense are not coming to denmark.. Great band with a GONG
influence..

Was listening to the 1999 party friday night with a new HW convert and at
high volumes the disc one just totally assaults the mind and body... HW
were making the most intense music at this tiem point and Magnus said,
perhaps ever.. The sonic assault is quite amazing...  Rediscovering HW
madness..

SCott

ObCD- Five Fifteen- Armageddon Jam Session #4
ObCD- Architectural Metaphor- Limited Edition SD 98