HW passports

Mon Oct 12 09:34:08 EDT 1998

No, you didn't.  I've no idea why anyone would have sent money, unless
they've, like, got too much and want to give some away...  in which case can
I have some too?

I haven't checked, but the inside of the passport looks a lot like the Earth
Visitors Passport from the 1981 tour book (surprise).

- Andy

ObCD: Ryoji Ikeda - _+/-_