new hawktracks - Smell of incense gig

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Oct 12 18:47:49 EDT 1998

Earlier, we heard...

>>> Some ex-hawk did "Interstellar Overdrive" on something. Was it Simon
>>> House then?
>>>
>>Yes, Spiral Realms (a.k.a. Simon House) did a studio version on A
>>Saucerful and a live one on their Solar Wind CD.
>>The Smell of Incense also covered it on their album All mimsy were the
>>Borogroves a few years ago, titled as (The Smell of) Interstellar Overdrive.
>>And just recently Pseudo Sun included about 20 seconds of I.O. during
>>their set in Jonkoping.

And somebody played it at Strange Daze '98 IIRC...was it Melting Euphoria??

BTW, who's releasing the SD97 live comp. (and where)??  Is Griffin truly
rising from the ashes, in which case it should be renamed Phoenix Discs??

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  No passport today...but then, I don't think we got mail today due to
the fact that it's Columbus Day, aka Native American Demonstration Day.
Don't ask me why there's no mail, but I'm sure it's not because I live in
Columbus, Ohio.