HW: Name that tune!

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Mon Oct 12 23:08:10 EDT 1998

Hey!

Is anyone else having problems with their posts not posting to the list?
Yes, I'm on the "other side of the pond" and am finding that not every
post seems to be making it to the listserv!  Emailed Ben to see what's
up . . .

Maybe you can help.  I can't remember where this song lyric is from!
Wait!  I think I know!

Genesis!

"You've got to get in . . . to get out."  What song though?

Was just listening to the Hawkwind double CD, "Ambient Anarchists."  One
of their songs, "Utopia," has the lyrics:

"If you want to get into it, you've got to get out of it."

Wow!  Just a little similarity.  ;-)

Deja vu,

Karen

--
PERCEPTION

You and I do not see things as they are.
We see things as we are.

     - Herb Cohen