BOC: Scream

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Tue Oct 13 00:18:34 EDT 1998

> Personally I like the Gus version, it's extremely moody and well done.
>
>   --EF

I enjoyed it, too...and yes, it was in the original theatrical
release of the film. With the help of some earlier posts, I seem to
recall it being the background music for the "almost" sex scene near
the beginning.

Don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but it just
popped into my head since we're on the subject of wild covers...

If you're a Sabbath fan who needs to have EVERYTHING, then I suggest
you pick up a copy of the album "First band on the Moon", by that
semi-sappy Swedish group The Cardigans (remember Love Fool?). They do
a version of "Iron Man" that's just bizarre.

--  Nick