HW: Webring

Soniqué sonique at MAXWELL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Tue Oct 13 08:12:32 EDT 1998

On 12 Oct 98, at 10:42, Frank Weil wrote about Re: HW: Webring:

> Anyway, I still think a Hawkwind webring would be a good idea.  Also, Paul
> Ward and I should try to finish up our ideas about putting a Hawkwind link
> server on the web.  So many bytes, so little time...

As it happens my current project at work is a CGI database front end ... so
as soon as I learn a little more (and find some time!) this should be a
relatively easy task ......

Soniqué

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long