eric's gutar

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Oct 14 15:04:25 EDT 1998

In my comments about the binghamton gig I forgot to mention EB's
guitar.  He now has 2 of the Kronos paint-job models.  The original
with a blue paint job, and a great-looking new one, with red and
yellow flames around the edges, and the Kronos symbol in black in the
middle.  They're great guitars, both in sound and appearance, but I
recall that they're quite expensive, befitting a limited production
hand made instrument.  Anyone got a pic of the new one on their web
page yet?

theo