BOC: This Aint The Summer Of Love

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Wed Oct 14 23:54:24 EDT 1998

Hi, has anybody ever heard the Imperial Dogs rendition of TATSOL, does
it resemble the BOC version at all, Albert just posted that the only
thing Waller did was come up with the title, I never heard anything
about this before actually and I am rather curious about the whole
thing. It was re-released by Dog Meat Records out of Australia, when was
the original LP recorded? I tried looking up Dog Meat Records on the net
but found nothing. I don't know much about the whole song writing credit
thing, but, if  Waller only came up with the song title why was his name
credited to begin with?